This is a list of suggested items for camp. Students may bring additional items, especially if cold or rainy weather is forecasted.
Clothing & Personal Items
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Towels and Wash Cloths
- Toilet Articles (soap, comb, brush, shampoo, tooth brush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Old warm clothing (one for each day)
- Two pairs of old shoes (comfortable and to be worn with socks). (One pair that you can wade in.)
- Jackets, Sweatshirts
- Rain Coat or Poncho
- Socks (Make sure you bring plenty so your feet can stay warm and dry.)
- Plastic Bag for Dirty Laundry
Please DO NOT Bring the following:
- Electronic or battery-operated devices
- Anything you would be sad to lose
- Pocket knives
- Food, candy or soda
* All items should be labeled with your name.
* We do go out in the rain, and we do get wet and dirty. Come with old clothes and rain gear, please.